|Sunnyvale Little League News
Sunnyvale Little League is in need of two
parent volunteers to fill a pair of open positions on the Board of Directors.
We are in need of a Treasurer and Secretary. Each position has voting rights on
the Board of Directors.
Here are descriptions of each role:
- Collect funds that support the league (e.g. fees,
snack shack revenue, fundraising money) and dispenses league funds.
- Keep accurate financial records (e.g. bank
statements, tax filings, receipts, etc).
- Report on the status of league funds; prepares
budgets and assumes the responsibility for all league finances.
- Keeps records of league activities and files.
- Record minutes at board meetings including
attendance, all orders of business, votes, and resolutions.
- Distributes minutes and any other material
- Maintains the board meeting schedule, send
reminders to board members
If you are interested in joining the board and
filling one of these vital league roles, please reach out to the league